- Thank Brahma for that gigantihuge duffel bag.
- Score! Not bad for about $19. And those shoes are size 13 and very comfy, and only about $7 or $8.
- Pluggerins for both speakers and subwoofers.
- And guess what cords those speakers have!!
- Standard dirty, disheveled apartment of a standard live-alone bachelor. Awkward placement for everything as the cords weren’t long enough to put them anywhere else.
- From the left.
- From the right.
- Makes a good footrest at least.
- Just so happened to have one of those adapter cords to get sound playing from my PC.
- One little change to the placement of the speakers, hard to tell from the dark photo so…
- …from above, just scooted the monitors back and the speakers in front, and what a difference it made!
Gotta be careful not to make it too loud or bassy. Not only will this thing deliver headaches, if everything were cranked all the way up the walls would shake! Again, not bad for $19.
In fact this one had to aim the speakers away from his face because even at low volume having two foot-and-a-half tall speaker/subwoofers two feet from each ear is hurting ma’habocath.