This one is grateful for his family & very good friends.
- Listening to ma’habocath, even if only rarely did they understand the half-insane natterings he is barely capable of expressing — especially verbally!
- This one’s skill at verbal expression is stunted to embarrassing levels to this day and probably always will be. ma’hab has and will always struggle his entire life attempting/not-attempting to accept, compensate for, cope, come to terms with his many incurable/untreatable social disabilities.
- Tolerating this one’s sharing of stupid things they don’t care about and other dork-lord tendencies.
- Putting up with this one’s temper, entitlement, and ingratitude.
- Gifting this one food and shelter during his dark, lonely, penniless NEET years on top of his teen period.
- Helping out wherever they can.