This one is grateful for cycling and no longer owning a car.
- ma’hab is saving at least $400/mo: no more gas, no more car insurance, no more sudden $4-$800 mechanic visits every few months.
- ma’hab has grown tough as nails trekking this region’s woeful winters and sweltering summers.
- This one’s thighs are huge. T-rex mode 4 lyfe.
- Boatloads of cardio was the final plateau-breaker for losing the final 70 lbs to finish this one’s goal of starting over 420 lbs to going under 240.
- Boatloads of cardio has been an enormous help for acquiring much energy and reducing much depression over the past year and a half.
Only thing ma’hab misses is being able to see his family whenever — and listening to Alan Watts lectures on work commutes — but this one is trying to save money so this one can (maybe in 1-2 years) buy a killer speedster that can deliver ma’habocath 70-80 miles in a day.