- Wake up too early.
- Text father to ask when he’s coming over to help with tax return.
- Exercise, lots of pullups.
- Get on bike, go bank and shopping. Happy with new self-rule at Goodwill: set timer for 15 minutes, when it dings, I am done shopping. Will hopefully $ave me much.
- Planned to laundry, but apartments recently changed how it works and they went to lunch.
- Kill time by trying to get a couch home and upstairs, fail and hurt back but was fun
- Finally do laundry, father come over and due to weird something-or-another with marketplace insurance am >$1000 less than I would have otherwise. Sad.
- Father drives me to store across town for more shopping.
- He drops me off.
- Spend the rest of the night:
- Eating salmon in coconut oil.
- Crossing off a bunch from my To-Say list (I write subjects I want to blog and chat about later during the work-week; too busy working then)
- And my To-Do [PC] list (like backing up files to external hard drive, and burning a few CDs for tomorrow’s big cooking day)
- And eating buckets of hot-air-popped corn and drinking lots of skim milk from the jug while wearing a vibrating shoulder-neck-heater and watching SFDebris video reviews of Star Trek and Transformers.
Day of ups and downs: adventure followed by rest.